• First division's "squad must have no more than 0 players who have played 3 matches for the first team" rule is broken

ROBO-PUNTER
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I've played two different saves as PEPO Lappeenranta and later in the game, when I've been promoted and then given a chance to establish a B team, and, after that team has been promoted to first division (the 2nd highest level), this issue appears:

The rule for the first division says:

"The squad must have no more than 0 players who have played 3 matches for the first team. (B Teams only)"

How it currently works is this:
    Any player, regardless of matches played for the first team, can play at most three games in first division for the B team.

This results in:
    – B team players only being able to play three games per season
    – first team players, even if they've played 10 or 20 games for the first team, can play for the B team up to three times
    – most of B team games are played by "greyed out" players and the team loses badly

I've sent a game save through ownCloud. The file name is "Finnish first division B team bug.fm"

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi! After several more seasons, I recognised an exception to this bug. U20 team's players can play an unlimited amount of matches for the B team.

Edited by ROBO-PUNTER