• Wrong Stadium for some Champions League games

re1n
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi, I just qualified for the Champions League League Phase for the 1st time with Derry City. During the qualifaction rounds I was able to play the Second and Third rounds at home in the Brandywell and then as expected with previos years in Europe I had to play the Playoff in Windsor Park (although this is very unrealistic, I've already raised this issue and its been explained why it is how it is). However in the league phase I have got Bayern, Stuttgart, PSG and Arsenal as my home games, however the games with Bayern and PSG seem to be taking place at the Brandwell. In my save the Brandywell holds 5640 however to hold champions league games 8000 capacity is needed to get category 4 which is required to hold group games. I know this is mostly a non-issue but i just felt it was worth reporting, hopefully soon I will be able to play all my home games at home but for now i just feel like this is worth reporting. 

I have set my save to upload to OwnCloud it should be called "Eamon Duddy - Derry City.fm" but it's taking a while to upload

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 11/04/2023 at 12:09, Kyle Brown said:

Do you have a save file prior to the fixtures being announced?

sorry don't have anything from before