• Scheduled to play Everton three times in the league and no EFL cup final

Kingbenno
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

The EFL cup final was rearranged to the 6th March to accommodate the FA cup fifth round. However, the match now displays as a EPL game hosted away at Everton, meaning I would play them three times in the season. Looking at the fixture screen for the EFL cup does show the final being held on the 6th still so I am hoping its just an error in the schedule tab and the final still plays normally. FM23BUG.thumb.jpg.32113fef7a0303620e5aa87a6baad257.jpg

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @Kingbenno

When I checked your save the schedule looked fine for me. (Carabao Final on 6th March, Premier League away 10th April)  

I'm guessing a custom file might have caused this, skin/logo pack etc.

Can you please temporarily remove any custom content you are using and see if this fixes the schedule.

On 20/07/2023 at 13:06, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @Kingbenno

When I checked your save the schedule looked fine for me. (Carabao Final on 6th March, Premier League away 10th April)  

I'm guessing a custom file might have caused this, skin/logo pack etc.

Can you please temporarily remove any custom content you are using and see if this fixes the schedule.

Reloading the save seems to fix the issue. I can recreate it if I load the save before the fixture was rearranged. Don't use a custom skin just a logo pack. The EFL cup final played out normally even when the schedule screen displayed it wrong and after the game it correctly displayed the fixture as well. The match displays correctly in the rearrangement email and in the calendar too. I'm uploading the save before the Fa cup 4th round if you want to have a look but otherwise its not a big issue. 

Save name is "The Gaffa - Wrexham Pre fixture Rearranged.fm" 

image.thumb.png.11b55a4e38c1a63fa1a84f80727d79a1.pngimage.thumb.png.45a037fef3f506e22da413dc578327f4.png

• SI Staff

Thanks for the information and save file.

I tested the save myself and while incorrect at first, like with you, once the EFL final was played out the schedule was correct from then on.

Because it resolved itself we'll leave this for now. If you spot it again, please alert us, thank you.