• English U18 Division 1 North / South are the wrong way around

paperdragons
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

image.png.3711ea495927bfa948586d00d9b2cb81.png

I know Norwich/Leicester/Notingham are hardly northern cities, but if you try telling anyone from Sunderland that they're a southerner, you'd be in trouble!

Not sure what has gone on here, if it's an issue with the database or an issue with just my save...

Cheers,

Gareth 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, can we ask when did this happen? And are you using any custom database or third party content?

Also, we have been unable to reproduce this internally, can you please upload your save file to us.

If possible, do you have a save from before the time the leagues went wrong, this would be very helpful for us, thank you.

Hi there, 

It seems to have gone wrong at some point after the end of the first season. If you look at the league history, North and South leagues are correct in the first 22/23 season but when I've progressed into the current season, it's swapped north and south.

I haven't used any mods or other data packs outside of the official data update for January transfers etc. The name of the save I've uploaded is "Leeds Under 18's weird league glitch season 2.fm"

Thanks