• Missing Vancouver FC and Exiting FC Edmonton

WatsonFM
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Despite being announced some time ago I missed not having in 2023 the entry of Vancouver FC in the league even more being a licensed league, I even did not find the club even in DB.

In addition FC Edmonton will not join the league from 2023, at the moment the club is extinct by the news, with a possible return in the future according to the league commissioner of another club in the city.

But they could add at least Vancouver FC in the league in the next patch, Thanks.

Canadian Premier League Announces Expansion in Vancouver – Canadian Premier League (canpl.ca)

Canadian Premier League terminates Fath Sports’ right to operate FC Edmonton – Canadian Premier League (canpl.ca)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really sorry you never did get a response to this, but believe I'm correct in saying Vancouver have been added in one of the previous updates. 

If we can help with anything further, I can assure you it'll be quicker than a 5 month response time!

Em 18/05/2023 em 07:16, Kyle Brown disse:

Really sorry you never did get a response to this, but believe I'm correct in saying Vancouver have been added in one of the previous updates. 

If we can help with anything further, I can assure you it'll be quicker than a 5 month response time!

Yes fortunately Vancouver has been added, the waiting time was disheartening but all good thanks for the reply, it is not the topic here but I leave a special request about concacaf competitions that may come updated on FM 24, thank you very much.