• Sao Paulo State Championship

FeEmDeusEGol
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

It seems teams playing this State champion are using their Reserves Teams instead of the main squad players.

Corinthinas played against me (Ituano) with their Reserve team and Botafogo SP did the same.

I went to check other matches and same thing happens,

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

This is likely deliberate AI behavior due to fixture congestion, which is also the case in real life each year too. Hope that clarifies things!

Hi, Kyle! This is not the case.

In Brazil, we have state championships before the national league, so there is no fixture congestion. Top division teams (such as Corinthians, Santos, Palmeiras...) play the state championship with their main squad players.

I had the same problem: started a game with Santos and all the main squad players were not registered for the competition. I did it in Santos, but all the other teams had their main squad unregistered. I think the issue is here.

Sending a print screen from a team showing all the unregistered players, and another one showing that there is no fixture congestion (Libertadores and Brasileirao do not start until April, after the end of state championship)

Em 28/10/2022 em 09:27, Kyle Brown disse:

This is likely deliberate AI behavior due to fixture congestion, which is also the case in real life each year too. Hope that clarifies things!

Screenshot_20221105-193546_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20221105-193833_WhatsApp.jpg

To add to the previous comment. This issue is that teams playing in the national first and second division do not register their players for the Sao Paulo state competition until right before the deadline on 8 March 2022. This is well after the competition has already started. So they play the first 8 games or so with their U20 players (who do not need to be registered) and with their full squad after that. This only seems to happen for the 2022 season. The seasons after that are fine. I suspect it has to do with the late registration date in 2022 compared to the other seasons.