• u18 no longer in a competition after promoting from 1st amateur to proximus league

xenomorphing
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

My u18 is no longer in a competition after i promoted from third to second division. I'm in first division now, still no competition.

This is a reocurring bug from last year...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies it's been a few weeks since the initial post, but do you have a save file we could investigate this from? It was resolved last year so it's concerning to hear it's creeped back into this years edition. 

On 18/05/2023 at 12:12, Kyle Brown said:

Apologies it's been a few weeks since the initial post, but do you have a save file we could investigate this from? It was resolved last year so it's concerning to hear it's creeped back into this years edition. 

I'm not comfortable sharing this save as it contains my full legal name, but here below some more information:

I started the season in first amateur with mandel united. The second season was also in first amateur. In both these seasons the u18s took part of the u19 National 1 league, Finishing 14th and 2nd respectively.

I promoted after that. My third season was spent in the challenger pro league. This is when the u18 fell without competition. Promoted to first season after that. Still without competition.

Interestingly enough, when looking at filters in the fixture section, the competition "u19 national 1" still shows up as a ticked box.

This looks exactly like the issue from last year for the u18s.

The u21s is a different story (compared to last years issue). There everything seems to go correct. Started in Reserve national 1. Went to reserve league 2  when i promoted to 1B. They're now part of reserve league 1, since I promoted to the first division.

I'm wondering, because I don't know: is there a difference in development if players only play scheduled friendlies compared to competitions? otherwise I'm gonna use that as temporary fix, otherwise gonna have to move everyone to u21s.

Edited by xenomorphing