• Asia league reputation didn't update like in european league?

nevercora
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

This is leauge stading in beginning of the save

image.thumb.png.b1346ca847c4b15f12208054b8904774.png

In nearly 10 years the league is doesn't change.So is basically AFC qualifying spot doesn't change in every years.

image.thumb.png.4211b3003e439cbb1a1e9bada543576f.png

It really difficult to play in long save in Asia.I hope this will change in future fm

I also wonder does africa,north america or south america league have dynamic reputation.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, @nevercora

Qualifying places are determined by nation club coefficient, not league reputation.

Looking at your save we can see there is a lot of editor files in use on the save, one of which is affecting Asian nation rules, which disables the coefficient system for the continent (see how Europe's qualification places can still be seen under Nations > Qualification places as these rules haven't been edited).

When running a new save in Asia, we can see that the reputations are changing, so this seems to also be editor file related. If you send a new save from the start of the game we can take a close look, but this does seem to be due to edits, not a bug, thank you.

Thank for response.It was my fault for having too many continental editor saves.

I wouldn’t thought that would be the problem.I used to download them in previous fm verision without a problem.