• Steam Deck - Game crashing when offering a player to clubs

Cgc
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Currently on Steam Deck my game crashes whenever I offer player to clubs via the players profile - this happens consistently. 

Also random crashes when navigating the menus - I haven't played a game yet due to this. 

I've attempted reinstalling the game and verifying file integrity - I'm also using proton experimental; I played 80+ hours of 2022 on my Steam Deck and didn't have this issue

Crash log attached

upload_parameters.json

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Update:

this only happens when opening a player page from the training screen - if I open a player page and back out it crashes, it will also crash if I offer a player to clubs after opening the player page from the training screen

I can open player pages and offer players to clubs anywhere else without issue 

this behaviour only happens after interacting with players via the training screen from what I can see so far; I’ll update if I discover this happening anywhere else 

upload_parameters.json

Edited by Cgc

Just now, Neil Brock said:

Many thanks for this, we've been able to reproduce the issue and we're currently investigating. 

Thank you!!

On 03/11/2022 at 09:00, Neil Brock said:

Many thanks for this, we've been able to reproduce the issue and we're currently investigating. 

Hey Neil, is there any chance this will be fixed in the next update? 

Can confirm that this issue is still happening on the latest update - fresh install and new save game and issue is unfixed 

• Administrators

Unfortunately we've struggled to reproduce this issue internally, but the team are continuing to investigate. For now appreciate it's not ideal but would avoid doing the above functionality from the training screen for the time-being and save regularly.

Thanks.