• Orange shading during match

cps_1900
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi 

I’m getting an orange shading randomly appearing on different parts of the pitch. 

It seems to be random so far and doesn’t appear in every match. 

I’m only having this issue with FM23 everything else works fine.

I’ve attached a couple of screenshots 

My Graphics card is a Nvidia GeForce RTX3090.

Drivers are up to date.

I have an Aorus F132U monitor and I used the same monitor and PC for FM22 

Thanks 

8C3AC830-E3A9-4972-BE6B-9B657555078B.jpeg

EB69EFC8-60FC-4E89-8AE5-95146746B35A.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 01/11/2022 at 18:04, Neil Brock said:

This is almost certainly due to some kind of graphics card setting - have you tried making sure your GPU drivers aren't having issues? - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997391443089

Hi 

Thanks for your reply.  i install the drivers with GE Force experience.  I did try to follow the instructions in your link but they are out of date given they only go up to windows 7.  I did go into the device manager but rollback was greyed out which I understand means that the previous driver was uninstalled which I presume experience did.  The instructions then suggest to remove the driver entirely but don’t tell you how to do so and just refer to the same process as rollback. Following that there is no option to remove driver.

to be honest I’m not having this problem on any other game and I used this same setup for FM22 which I still have installed and which works fine so I’m having a hard time believing this is a problem with my system or settings.

Please can you provide further support.

Thanks

Chris 

Edited by cps_1900
    Spelling

@Neil Brock I’ve confirmed it’s not a graphics card setting.  My monitor / pc is normally set to a refresh rate of 143.856Hz. I have discovered if I change this to 60.000Hz the orange flashing / shading is gone.  This does not happen on FM 22 so I presume this is not an intentional restriction / side effect.  Please can you confirm. 

Thanks 

• Administrators

Okay thanks for clarifying - as you say sounds like an aspect related to above 60.Hz monitor settings and something I'll flag to the team to investigate further.