• Game files duplicating

AC96
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I moved my SI files from my OneDrive to my hard drive because I was running out of space. Since then, the 'Load Game' screen hasn't been displaying my saved games. I found out that the issue was that every time I launch the game, a second 'Games' folder would be created inside of the first folder. So the file path looks like SI > FM23 > Games > Games. Inside the second 'Games' folder are duplicates of all the folders inside the FM23 folder. This happens every time I launch the game, meaning that the file location of my saved game keeps changing, which explains why I can't access them in the 'Load Game' screen. Not sure if this is a beta issue or if there's an issue my end, but would appreciate some advice on how to resolve.

Cheers!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

It isn't possible to just move files to a new folder and the game automatically reads where they are. It'll always default back to the default location which is within 'Documents'.

If you want to change the default location, you need to do so via the in-game preferences under 'location'. This gives you the option to 'Choose the location to save your files to'.

Once you've done this, the files will be in the location of your choosing. 

Thanks.