• Playing Time Promise Is Nonsense

Conoalie
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Just loaded up my save and continued a couple of days to be greeted with a message that my winger, Mikey Place, is unhappy that his promise for more game time hasn't been kept.

1. I don't remember making this promise but I can't be sure, I certainly haven't seen the "Prm" you usually see in the information column...

2. Mikey has agreed playing time as "Fringe Player" but has actual playing time of "Squad Player"

3. Mikey has started 24 of 36 games and subbed on for a further 3.

4. Mikey has a "Very Happy" in his "playing time happiness".

Mikey has a multiple personality disorder, or this game is broken and the list of things making me want to uninstall this game grows...

I caveat all of that with an acknowledgement that Mikey hasn't played in the last few games as I've changed formation and he doesn't fit anymore, but other than an absolutely out of the blue message from him, everything points to him being happy.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to share this one with us. This one is with our QA team and they're looking into it further.

On the home screen however, you should be able to see a promises section like so: 

ff296aa8e91090e52f1577348b4c3e9f.png

• Administrators

Appreciate it's been a while, but have you noticed any further examples of this on the latest versions? It's one we've struggled to reproduce and haven't spotted ourselves internally.