• Impossible to be ambitious enough at team meeting

Rashio
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I'm playing in the MLS and it is clearly not a league SI has put a lot of effort into, with countless small annoying bugs or just stupid designs. But this is actually maddening.

The most I can promise is the playoffs, which is reasonable if the game doesn't take the next stage of the competition into account (the end of the MLS is a playoff with quarter/semi finals etc.). But each and every player tells me that I'm not being ambitious enough and I can not promise anything more. This is honestly so frustrating because there's nothing I can do about it. I'm forced to have this team meeting, and I'm forced to upset the entire squad.

Fix this. And if you're going to have the MLS in the game, fix the league. Make negotiations negotiable. Make draft transfers show up in transfer history. Make the waiver list make sense, or at least explain it. In fact, explain a lot of things better. But right now, this is the most annoying thing.

I'll attach images and a save file of the moment before the team meeting.

mls.PNG.4a66627b9d6e1f7e7b4f94f94c16ddd8.PNG

mlls.PNG.3a9bf2eef1c4633f7b5afa3a6c691933.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Like, if you want an example of what I mean with plenty of minor bugs in the MLS. You can take a look at what happened just now. I haven't made specific posts about all of them because it feels useless when they are small but many.

This happens every now and then as soon as I try, in vain mind you, to negotiate.mllls.PNG.242123399153d39858e8db47fe59a52b.PNG