• Fenerbahce's youth facility is broken

oguzdogan
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

in fm 22 and fm 23, fenerhbahce's youth facility cant upgrade. There is a bug of game codes for sure. i checkes other so many teams like (galatasaray, besiktas, trabzon, milan, atalanda, crystal palace, dortmund and so much more) and i can upgrade facility at game start and anytime if an upgrade avaible. i played 4+ seasons in fm22 and 23 with fenerbahce, i couldnt upgrade ever youth facilities of fenerbahce. its my reason to play fm please fix fenerbahce's issue. Also there is no any problem with training facility upgrade. Just upgrade youth facility option is not there. ist dissappered and never come back for fenerbahce. Also i wanted help from my two other friends. They checked fenerbahce to with other platforms and ofc other computers. Still same issue.

Please fix fenerbahce.

Best regards...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, can you please upload a save file where you have noticed this. A Save Game where you have been at Fenerbahce for a few years would be ideal.

Instructions can be found in the link below:

16 saat önce, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can you please upload a save file where you have noticed this. A Save Game where you have been at Fenerbahce for a few years would be ideal.

Hi mr Zachary. honestly, i dont have any save file right now because im not playing fm 23 for 2 months. im waiting for fm 24 because of new transfers and squad. You own can try create new save with fenerbahce career in fm 22 and 23. You cant upgrade youth facility as i said. its cronical problem imo. İf you check it please notice me im curious about that. 

i hope there is no any problem with fenerbahce in fm 24 :(

On 11.08.2023 at 17:55, Zachary Whyte said:

is there any respond please?

On 11.08.2023 at 17:55, Zachary Whyte said:

i really help with this. if same problem still there in fm24, i dont buy it for sure. im playing fm for my favorite club and imagine to cant upgrade your youth facilities ever!