• Develop players using club's youth system...

Cultured Left Foot
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

My board are seemingly disappointed with me that I haven't developed players using the club's youth system... 

image.png.8127db5852b425d19e9046069e644280.png

I find this very odd giving that I'm playing a youth academy only save, the season is 2044 and I've not signed a single player the entire save, meaning that literally all the players that are playing have been developed using the Club's youth system?

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Zachary, weirdly when I clicked continue once, it changed to "satisfied" and then again I clicked continue and it went to "pleased".

I then saved the game, loaded up and it remained on "Pleased".   But it does weirdly seem to be flirting between disappointed and satisfied quite often - which is very odd given its a Youth Academy only save.  Next time it goes to disappointed, I'll save it and upload for you. 

Thanks,

Dave

Hi

I'll add to this thread rather than start a new one. I have the same issue.

I'm in season 10 (2031-2032). I'm playing as Dartford, going from Conference to EPL/UCL.

I've kept a check on the "Develop players using the club's youth system" for the last few seasons since I first noticed the oddity. It's always said "Devastated".. is that the worst it can be?

The average age of my used-squad (25 players roughly) is about 22, and that's the highest it's ever been. Almost every player I've ever had was poached at 15 or 16, came directly through my own academy or, in the case of foreign players, bought at 18/19.

I've tried to remove this requirement from my club vision when negotiating, but my board won't have it.

I've uploaded my save to cloud.. it's called: JaseMcNotty- Dartford 176.fm

Thanks