• Contractual Interactions (Staff and Players)

wildboyz021
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I realized now (that I recently had FM23) .. (Staff member) .. that when I open the "Offer contract" item, which I do to see first of all if the person is interested in discussing the contract, then, to understand which position he wants to cover, and finally to understand what salary you want, when I leave the new contract offer page the game DOES NOT continue, but "forces" me to do one of the following two things 1) Offer a Contract 2) Abandon the negotiation. As you know this is a big problem because "abandon" a negotiation increases the "dislike" towards our coach profile, in addition to the annoying fact that a few days have to pass before being able (eventually) to negotiate a contract.

Now, I don't know if it's a "news" from the Sports Interactive team or if it's just an annoying bug. I really hope someone can give me some information.

Screenshot_6.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

This is intentional as in reality you wouldn't be able to walk away from a contract negotiation without either withdrawing your interest or making an offer. :)

Il 12/6/2023 in 15:02 , Kyle Brown ha scritto:

This is intentional as in reality you wouldn't be able to walk away from a contract negotiation without either withdrawing your interest or making an offer. :)

Ok .. I understand the meaning. But can you confirm that "abandonment" of a negotiation does not lead to an increase in the "dislike" towards the manager profile?

As you know we often need to control what they really want, money, coach or assistant manager..