• Board Won't Grant Me more coaches, Supporter happiness capped at C+

McGiu
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I believe this might be a bug.

My board has granted me most of what I asked, including more expensive stuff like facilities, youth facilities, wages, affiliate clubs, but after Qualifying to the Champions League and being RICH, I still am capped at 3 coaches from when I was in Segunda. I have even threatened to leave the club when I'm untouchable, still didn't work. Have asked the board for this monthly.

Also, somehow my supporter approval is capped at C+, which I don't really care about, but it's weird that they still want me to play attacking football when my striker was top scorer last season.

While I'm here, is it right that I still only have 10 mil budget even though I qualified for the CL? Or is that just reflective of my club's stature?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Could you also tell me if this is fixable with the in game editor? Right now I effectively have less coach than my U19 since those 7 spaces are taken by 1 fitness and 2 GK Coaches who are shared with the U19...

• SI Staff

Hi, when checking your save your Supporter Confidence was A- like your Board.

Also, you have seven coaches not three. Looking at the other teams around you they have around 6 so it's understandable why the board  might reject your request. 

When the new season begins you will start to receive your Champions League TV revenue, prize money etc.

Those 7 coaches include fitness, goalkeeping, and assistant coach, so I effectively have 3 plain coaches. I share the goalkeeping coaches with the u19 squad so I effectively have less coaches than my U19 (you can see that I have 7 coach slots for my u19 as well)...

Also, I noticed the supporter happines refresh as soon as the season ends so my bad for that.

I mean, if this is correct and simply reflects my club's financial situation, then cool. I just find it weird that I managed to upgrade almost everything else but can't add 1 coach.

U19, with 6 coaches + 1 Assistant Coach and 1 Head Coach (and also "borrowing" my GK, fitness, and Head Coach)

image.thumb.png.4159080ac3eac0fafd413a78a69dda73.png

Senior Squad, with 7 Coaches + Me (for the senior squad, the Assistant eats up 1 coach slot)

image.thumb.png.b91d7aaae04d98b62d019bf586400613.png

Edited by McGiu