• The talents of Galatasaray football players are not realistic.

cemreiclypup
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

It was also completely mistakes before the winter update. I had hoped that there would be some adjustments with the winter update, but I realized it was getting worse. I want to sit down and have a long conversation with whoever is the Galatasaray team researcher. These player abilities are completely unreal.

Screenshot_7.png.a7f00a5afa417d0cb24ff99b80f09663.png

Muslera's territorial dominance is entered as 10.

Screenshot_8.png.4635b37f3876f1a00ac142982a67cf44.png

17-year-old young goalkeeper of Galatasaray. He only played in one official match.

Screenshot_9.png.bff4064ce1f0d8f4bb764e499df67e83.png

Lots of mistakes like this.

Next up is Victor Nelson. Heading ability is shown as 12. Anyone can check out Victor Nelsson's stats for winning balls per game this season. This rate is 70% per match.

I don't want to deal with all of them one by one. In my opinion, the players in the Galatasaray team should be arranged from top to bottom. All completely mistakes.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for your comments.

What you refer to are not, per se, mistakes but rather differences of opinion on the strengths/weaknesses of players.  Player attributes are subjective in nature.  It would be best if you outlined your different opinions and supported them with arguments so researchers can decide whether they need to make a change.

Also, please note that the heading attribute is a technical attribute which influences how well a player heads the ball (power/direction) after he has won an aerial duel, not how proficient the player is in winning aerial duels.  The likelihood of a player winning aerial duels is more closely related to mental and physical attributes such as jumping, anticipation, bravery, concentration, positioning etc.  Nelsson is indeed very good at winning aerial duels and his attributes back do this up.

Thanks for your answer but;

I just want to see realistic player profiles in the game. I'm sorry it's not my job to make arguments for that. It's not my job to strive for it.

Rather than differences of opinion, I think these differences are completely mistakes. Galatasaray football players' skills need to be rearranged.

The way I want to play the game is completely gone. These values are not realistic at all.

I understand that there can be some degree of disagreement. But these football player values are at the level we can say "wrong".

On 03/03/2023 at 18:33, cemreiclypup said:

I just want to see realistic player profiles in the game. I'm sorry it's not my job to make arguments for that. It's not my job to strive for it.

Rather than differences of opinion, I think these differences are completely mistakes. Galatasaray football players' skills need to be rearranged.

The way I want to play the game is completely gone. These values are not realistic at all.

I understand that there can be some degree of disagreement. But these football player values are at the level we can say "wrong".

If something is subjective in nature, it's difficult to classify it as right or wrong since it's a matter of opinion.

Unless you provide arguments for how you arrived at the conclusions you arrived, it's impossible for them to be addressed either by agreeing with you or disagreeing with you and offering counter arguments.  I'm happy to discuss further if you dive into some specifics.

On 03/03/2023 at 18:33, cemreiclypup said:

You can edit player profiles from data editor for your subjective opinions :)
    You can not name them "wrong" just because you think different. There are criterias for most of the attributes before decided in the game.  For sure, none of the research teams can make perfect job since it's not easy to balance every aspects to keep certain ability levels.  On the other hand I also think that Turkish research team is trying to do their best to improve their evaluations on every update and for sure they listen every opinion if it includes reasoning behind. For example I think Abdulkerim Bardakci and Sascha Boey will have higher attributes for FM24 in general.