• Duplicated player at Servette, Italian language at Servette, no u21 league

nico1218
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello, I've noticed a few issues after starting a game with Servette:

• There are 2 players called Vasco Tritten in the u18 team, with the same birthdate.
    • The game thinks Italian is spoken in Geneva in addition to French, and recommends both French and Italian courses for new signings, and Italian courses for the players that don't speak it, which is most of the team.
    • u21 teams have no game planned and aren't part of any league. I realise IRL they're part of a lower division and don't have a specific league, so it might be difficult to be 100% realistic without implementing 2-3 more league levels, but currently players between 18-21 don't get any competitive game time, which isn't great. A fake u21 league, even though unrealistic, would be better IMO.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ah and also, the game seems to think u18 B is higher or better than regular u18 and hence suggests promoting player from u18 to C team / u18 B, whereas it should be the other way around.

One more thing, the short team names in game are wild. Grasshoppers-Servette shows a GRSPPR-SERFC (should be GC-SFC), Young Boys-Sankt Gallen shows YOUBOY-ST.GLN (no, you boy) (should be BSCYB-FCSG), etc etc

Thanks for these!

- I was only able to find one Vasco Tritten in our database, although in one of my test saves, there were two as well. This needs investigating. 

- The Italian as second language is a know issue and is under review.

- As far as I'm aware, players do progress and get playing time in the U21. I tested this with FC Basel and they did progress. They also had stats from these games. Might need some more testing.

- The U18 B issue is known. There was no other way to make this work at the time. We will review this further. 

- As the game needs six letter names, those names appear to be wild indeed. Unfortunately, there I currently know no way around this. I'll raise the issue internally, but it won't be high priority. 

Thanks for the answer! Great to hear for the Italian and U18 B issue. The 6 letter names thing isn't that big of a deal anyway. About the u21, indeed, they do play games, and the previous games do appear in the players' stats, just not on the team's calendar. It's a bit annoying but not a huge deal, as long as they play.

PS: I tried to recruit you in game but your avatar preferred to join Wil as head of recruitment :lol:

vor 11 Stunden schrieb nico1218:

Thanks for the answer! Great to hear for the Italian and U18 B issue. The 6 letter names thing isn't that big of a deal anyway. About the u21, indeed, they do play games, and the previous games do appear in the players' stats, just not on the team's calendar. It's a bit annoying but not a huge deal, as long as they play.

PS: I tried to recruit you in game but your avatar preferred to join Wil as head of recruitment :lol:

Thanks for your answer and your understanding. We'll review the U18 B issue and the Italian issue is under review already. 

You tried to lowball me, didn't you? ;) I'm after the big, fat FC Wil check haha.