• Ariana FC

Rashio
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

There should be something in their club culture to represent that they're very much founded from the afghan group of people in Malmö. You'll see that several players have played for the Afghan national team, the founders are Afghan players and their board are all of Afghan descent. That's also something, it is easy to look up who their directors are and such, and yet you have some guy called Kevin Paulsson as the only named Chairperson? What?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Also their Director of Football, Omid Hushmand, is of Afghan descent but the game doesn't say so. I'd recommend you sort that out as well.

Also, they play at Hyllie IP. Where Hyllie IK also play at btw. They used Limhamn IP för the last few games of the season for a couple of reasons (the state of the grass pitch, and the size of the arena because they drew a large crowd) but they mainly use Hyllie IP.

On 30/10/2022 at 10:26, stoke said:

Thank you for the information, we change that in the next update.

It is now the full release of the game and it has NOT been changed. None of it. I can't do my save with them without the afghan thing to spice it up.

Edited by Rashio

Like i told you it will be changed in the next data update, a few weeks before the game is released the data is always locked.

1 hour ago, stoke said:

Like i told you it will be changed in the next data update, a few weeks before the game is released the data is always locked.

I mean, I know for a fact that the game updated to make Steven Gerrard unemployed so the data was not locked the 20th at least. But then that means it's coming into the winter update then?

• SI Staff
    3 hours ago, Rashio said:

I mean, I know for a fact that the game updated to make Steven Gerrard unemployed so the data was not locked the 20th at least. But then that means it's coming into the winter update then?

@stoke is correct, the data is locked a couple of weeks before release. However, some major changes to the data can take place after this but they are minimal, like Gerrard being unemployed as you pointed out. As @stoke said, the issue will be looked at for the next data update.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the intakes were of Afghan descent even after the data update. Two of the three founders left the club after like half a year. The club was made for and by Afghan players, I saw that the only thing you added there was a wish from the fans. It was created by three players of Afghan descent for that reason, why wouldn't the board also say they wanted to preserve that? That's why they manage to keep players that are way too good for them.

You're also missing players, like Ahmed Awad.