• Takuhiro Nakai Peak PA

SaMason2012
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Max peak PA is 200. Just like PA. But Takuhiro Nakai’d peak is 247. Either he’s built out to be the next Messi + Xavi, or something is wrong.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 minutes ago, Zinegod said:

Well, his PA is -9, so I don't know where do you get that 247 from. But I'm certain it's not from the database.

It's 110% from the database... you must not be a Merengues fan, so you probably wouldn't look to see the hard data for their players. First thing I always do is look at the players' CA/PAs just to see what the game thinks of my boys' futures and/or current careers. Just to prove to you I'm pretty certain you're in the wrong... take a peaky-peaks at ma boy Takuhiro Nakai. Definitely -9 as you have mentioned... but Peak PA is 247 when the max is only 200. Having not played FM22 and FM21, since I just played 20 until a year ago, Peak PA is something new to me. And Takuhiro Nakai has more than the max allowed. If you edit it, the computer beeps at you and tells you that's not allowed.

image.png.986c3ab8a86947ab8a18c3860b017422.png

hace 54 minutos, SaMason2012 dijo:

It's 110% from the database... you must not be a Merengues fan, so you probably wouldn't look to see the hard data for their players. First thing I always do is look at the players' CA/PAs just to see what the game thinks of my boys' futures and/or current careers. Just to prove to you I'm pretty certain you're in the wrong... take a peaky-peaks at ma boy Takuhiro Nakai. Definitely -9 as you have mentioned... but Peak PA is 247 when the max is only 200. Having not played FM22 and FM21, since I just played 20 until a year ago, Peak PA is something new to me. And Takuhiro Nakai has more than the max allowed. If you edit it, the computer beeps at you and tells you that's not allowed.

image.png.986c3ab8a86947ab8a18c3860b017422.png

Well, I'm actually the guy who puts all those numbers you see in that screenshot, so I look at even harder data than you can see in the editor. Again, I haven't put that 247 anywhere, so I don't know where the game gets that number, but it's not from the database, or at least from nothing we can control.

And by the way, in Madrid we don't like much the nickname "Merengues", we prefer Madridistas, thank you.

So… it’s back to what I said: either Takuhiro is gonna be my Messi+Xavi… or something is broken.

If you’re supposed to be the one to know and you don’t know where it’s pulling from, something is broken. Please review and LMK! I’d like to learn where this 247 came from. And, quite honestly, what even is a Peak PA?!? Lol!

En 23/3/2023 a las 1:18, SaMason2012 dijo:

So… it’s back to what I said: either Takuhiro is gonna be my Messi+Xavi… or something is broken.

If you’re supposed to be the one to know and you don’t know where it’s pulling from, something is broken. Please review and LMK! I’d like to learn where this 247 came from. And, quite honestly, what even is a Peak PA?!? Lol!

Well, I've been doing some research these days and apparently the Peak PA is the maximum PA reached along the player's career, i.e., the max PA reached in older versions of FM.

The issue here is that Peak PA seems to not work very well with negative PAs, hence the 247 of Nakai.

So, yes, something is broken, and can't be fixed trough the database, but it doesn't affect the game in any way. Nakai's PA keeps being -9, and that 247 can be fully ignored.

I hope this settles the matter...

Edited by Zinegod

On 25/03/2023 at 12:59, Zinegod said:

Well, I've been doing some research these days and apparently the Peak PA is the maximum PA reached along the player's career, i.e., the max PA reached in older versions of FM.

The issue here is that Peak PA seems to not work very well with negative PAs, hence the 247 of Nakai.

So, yes, something is broken, and can't be fixed trough the database, but it doesn't affect the game in any way. Nakai's PA keeps being -9, and that 247 can be fully ignored.

I hope this settles the matter...

Bro. You are the ****. Thank you for your hard work!