• Castellón CF Haralabos Voulgaris not appear

Jabbos81
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

In Castellón the new President of the club, owner or sports director does not appear
    Owner: Haralabos Voulgaris
    President: Haralabos Voulgaris
    Sports Area: Dave Reddin

The new president and CEO of the club presented his new team, which will work with the current senior management. Dave Reddin (sports area), Robin Taylor (commercial area) and Richard Bentley (financial area) are the new additions that will be running CD Castellón on a daily basis

https://www.cdcastellon.com/bob-voulgaris-con-mucho-trabajo-podemos-llegar-a-primera/

castellón errores.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

En 31/10/2022 a las 14:42, luiseitor212 dijo:

We will check it for the next patch, thank you!

The new board of directors of Castellón FC continues without appearing.

The new Canadian millionaire investor as President, Haralabos Voulgaris does not appear in the game, along with his directors Dave Reddin, Robin Taylor and Ramón Villaverde and adviser Richard Bentley

Sigue sin aparecer la nueva cúpula directiva del Castellón.png

En 14/1/2023 a las 13:37, Jabbos81 dijo:

The new board of directors of Castellón FC continues without appearing.

The new Canadian millionaire investor as President, Haralabos Voulgaris does not appear in the game, along with his directors Dave Reddin, Robin Taylor and Ramón Villaverde and adviser Richard Bentley

Sigue sin aparecer la nueva cúpula directiva del Castellón.png

Like I said, for the winter patch of the DB it will appear, it was not launched yet.

If you have any info about the board like dates of birth or their past jobs, everything will be welcomed and helpful to introduce them on the game!

It is a pleasure to see the meticulous work you do.
    Thank you very much for your dedication, give a big round of applause to the entire team, they deserve it

Today when I finish my obligations, I will play a game with the CD Castellón releasing this update
    By the way, I will put the faces of the missing employees.

Kind regards, Keep Pushing, Sirs!

EDIT:
    I don't live in the city of Castellón and I'm not from CD Castellón, in fact I'm from Barcelona and my team is FC Barcelona, but it's an old Spanish football legend, 'Els Orelluts', nickname as they have always been known in Spain It is a club with a lot of tradition.
    Other nicknames have been 'the Glorious', or 'the Immortals'
    The support for the team by its fans, even in the toughest moments of its sporting history, has been the object of attention by both written and audiovisual media.

Castellon.png

Estadio.png

Edited by Jabbos81