• Gimpo FC Attendance too low?

dashi112
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

the stadium attendance seems a bit low. in the league i average 400 yet IRL they managed 1200 per home game ( average) this season. Can this figure in FM be doubled at least?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

ok, looking at the numbers from here: https://www.transfermarkt.com/k-league-2/besucherzahlen/wettbewerb/RSK2/plus/?saison_id=2021

This is a screenshot from my save as Gimpo: https://gyazo.com/3a3b7bab06830b103646fa1daa7ddf0a

Yes it is the end of 2022 but Anyang shouldn't have anywhere near 5k fans per home game ( no takeovers, home cup games not reaching 3.1k fans)  according to the link. No I do not have a 1st season save to share. Can these attendance figures be looked at and sorted please?

I know you are busy but any chance of an update to this? I cant find the actual K League 2 figures easily so if theres a more reliable source i'd love to see it :)

yeah, when every other team is secure finances and Gimpo cant break even without help even with 0 players, thats concerning. Even promoting to K1 i'm still tanking money even though the next highest wages are triple mine!

• SI Staff
    On 11/11/2022 at 12:28, dashi112 said:

yeah, when every other team is secure finances and Gimpo cant break even without help even with 0 players, thats concerning. Even promoting to K1 i'm still tanking money even though the next highest wages are triple mine!

Hi @dashi112 - thanks again. The issue with Anyang's numbers stems from an incorrect number of Season Ticket Holders set, while Gimpo's newfound professional status left us with little accurate attendance information - each of these issues will be reviewed. :)

On 16/11/2022 at 09:46, Tom Elliott said:

Hi @dashi112 - thanks again. The issue with Anyang's numbers stems from an incorrect number of Season Ticket Holders set, while Gimpo's newfound professional status left us with little accurate attendance information - each of these issues will be reviewed. :)

Cheers. I know it is hard to find accurate numbers but basing them on transfermarkt seems reasonable :)