• Cowdenbeath Scouting Network

CowdenbeathFan
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

When playing as Cowdenbeath FC the scouting system doesn't reflect the clubs true network. They've recently hired a few scouts to assist the chief scout even though playing in the Lowland League. It would be good to get these added to the game and save having to find scouts as soon as you load in. I believe most of them are on LinkedIn for real names

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

We wouldn't be able to add every volunteer scout to the database, especially for a team that's not actually playable out of the box.

I appreciate that Kenny has formed an army of volunteer scouts, but if Cowdenbeath were to have 7 or 8 scouts - when in the game it defaults with the boards of teams at part time level allowing for 2, tops - then the game would also give them all salaries (because it doesn't allow for unpaid staff) and it would have an effect on the finances.

So no, we'll include Kenny, but that will be it.

Thanks for the reply Stuart, I appreciate the complexity and amount of work that goes into what you do and for such a small club like mine which like you say isn't a team out the box I completely understand. Keep up the good work and hopefully The Blue Brazil will be an out the box team in the future. Love the games and will continue to buy them year after year. Thank you