• Players that have a extra numer in their wages

Mrd
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hi, Found two players that probably has gotten a extra number in their wages. Marius Lode - Bodø/Glimt (135 000 NOK pr week) and Dario Canadija - Aalesund (100 000 NOK pr week). Should probably be 35 000 and 10 000.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 21/10/2022 at 14:30, Blue Lou said:

Thanks. I've made amendments to those. 

Hi, I would just like to comment on this. It is correct that both Patrick Berg and Marius Lode should have between NOK 7 and 10 million in annual salary. So it is correct that Lode has 135,000 a week (actually it could be somewhat higher), and as I said, Patrick Berg must also have it for the game to reflect reality.

https://www.itromso.no/meninger/i/Kn3mb7/de-selvgode-rikingene-mot-fattige-til

Several reputable journalists write about these high salaries, but most of the articles I found were behind a paywall. Attached above, however, is an open article by the sports editor of the newspaper "iTromso", Rune Robertsen, where he writes about the previously mentioned salaries

19 hours ago, ingarmj said:

Hi, I would just like to comment on this. It is correct that both Patrick Berg and Marius Lode should have between NOK 7 and 10 million in annual salary. So it is correct that Lode has 135,000 a week (actually it could be somewhat higher), and as I said, Patrick Berg must also have it for the game to reflect reality.

https://www.itromso.no/meninger/i/Kn3mb7/de-selvgode-rikingene-mot-fattige-til

Several reputable journalists write about these high salaries, but most of the articles I found were behind a paywall. Attached above, however, is an open article by the sports editor of the newspaper "iTromso", Rune Robertsen, where he writes about the previously mentioned salaries

Hi, No its not. The "article" you are refering to is a opinion piece written by a sports journalist in Tromsø. Why is it written as a opinion piece? So that the newspaper are not responsible for the "facts" presented. Both of them got good sign on fees when they signed but does not make 7-10 million in annual salary. Even in the piece you are refering to he says that the mention number includes bonuses as sign on fee and loyalty fee. The peice is simply written ahead of the derby to paint a picture of big rich Bodø/Glimt against small poor Tromsø. The salary post in the budget has on the contreary been cut by 12 million from 2021 to 2022. 

On 21/10/2022 at 14:30, Blue Lou said:

Thanks. I've made amendments to those. 

Found one more. Leandro Neto in Lillestrøms second team is on 275 000 NOK a week.