• Some youth players have some wrong PAs

SadBinder59
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Nathaniel "Nene" Brown: Should have a higher PA Range due to his last season and current form. A really good and talented left-back who is near the first team

Leonardo Vonic: Top goalscorer for the Under19s last season and skyrocketed this season in the Regionalliga who is really getting hyped up for the first team should FCN still have problems with our strikers. He can also play on the wings.

Moritz Gundelach: Captain of the Under19s and is now getting more playing time and should be considered also as a good talent.

Bryang Kayo: Technically really good midfield player who is offensively very talented and made his debut not so long ago.

Jermain Nischalke: Like Leonardo he skyrocketed in the Regionalliga and is also a good striker who could have a higher PA range.

Fabian Menig: should be directly in the U23 (Nuremberg II) because he is the captain

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Fire_03

Posted (edited)

vor 7 Stunden schrieb SadBinder59:

Should I write him a private message or what should I do?

As you like, its his responsibility as HR from the German lower leagues.

Edited by Fire_03

I have updated now:

- Leonardo Vonic

- Moritz Gundelach

- Bryang Kayo

- Jermain Nischalke

Nathaniel Brown is meanwhile part of the first team. I wrote a recommendation for an updated CA/PA.

Fabian Menig is already set as captain of second team and squad member there.