• Gazelec Ajaccio

ianvou
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

I've noticed that after the last update Gazelec Ajaccio has completely dissapeared from the game!

In the game if you type Gazelec Ajaccio for a strange reason it shows you the extinct on the editor 2nd teams. while if you search the team on the pregame editor there is no such team (even with the UID: 2015)

I've read of course that they left the championship this year because of financial problems but still why dissapear completely????

Even the 14/15 season of Ligue 2 that they finished 2nd and gain promotion is shown as an empty box now

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi,

As the team left their division and go bankrupt we decide to remove the team for their division and put them as extinct.

In this first update it didn't go the way we were looking for.

But in a further update, you should be able to see them in the Ligue 2 history (it will say that club no longer exist) and see the club in the players history.

I think you will be able to see the team in the editor.

But for now, the club can't be found in the game when searching for it.

Hope the feedback help.

5 hours ago, CWaka said:

Hi,

As the team left their division and go bankrupt we decide to remove the team for their division and put them as extinct.

In this first update it didn't go the way we were looking for.

But in a further update, you should be able to see them in the Ligue 2 history (it will say that club no longer exist) and see the club in the players history.

I think you will be able to see the team in the editor.

But for now, the club can't be found in the game when searching for it.

Hope the feedback help.

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah I thought that the team was placed as extinct, the strange thing is that it can not be found on the editor either (or maybe I am doing something wrong)

Yeah it was also marked as not for extraction so this is why you aren't able to see it. it will be corrected in a next update.