• Walsall FC -Issues

dominic_powis
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Hello. I am currently playing as Walsall FC and am a fan so will update with any database issues i see

1 - George Miller Striker at Doncaster has no Walsall FC loan history from last season

2 - Stadium is due to be bought by chairman Ben Boycott inside of next 2 years from current landlord. Mortage to be paid instead of rent when stadium bought inside the 2 years with club to own stadium at end of mortgage lease. Would be good to implement for realism

3 - No sell on clauses for Walsall FC regarding the sale of Adebayo ( striker )  to Luton . A sell on minimum should be included as clause was included in sale and mentioned both my walsall FC and external newspaper press after sale

4- Rico Henry ( brentford ) should have a clause in his transfer fee for an international apperance with proceeds to Walsall FC. International Apperance fee confimrmed by Chairman at a emet the board evening at Walsall FC. Amount not confirmed by press or Walsall FC

Wil update with any other Walsall FC database issues as i come across them

Thank You

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 minutes ago, a7xZombie said:

Shay Willock is out on loan IRl at Worcester Raiders but isnt in game

Its a one month work experience loan, loans less than 6 months in length aren't entered in the database.