• Other notes

musha_13
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Sorry guys for bombarding this section but I love the A-League and want it to be the best it can be in the game in reflecting real life. I think overall the database is pretty good with just some small tweaks to take it to the next level.

Some notes I've made. 
    MV (I am a fan but have tried to be balanced) - 
    Josh Barnett has filled in at LB & RB over last couple seasons and looked quite settled, I'd have him at competent in these positions.
    Nick D'Agostino - was one of the best strikers in the division last season, think his pace (gets behind quite easily), stamina (is a machine for 90 mins working up and back) and his jumping reach (scored a few headers, notably the jump for the one in R1 this season v Sydney) probably need a bump. His team-work probably could do with a bump as well, constantly bringing the wingers/inside forwards into the game. Seems to be rated below Tomi Juric which doesn't reflect RL.
    Tomi Juric - his pace and stamina are similar to D'Agostino in the game which doesn't reflect the IRL comparison, I think both need to be downgraded to reflect him as a bench player that plays 20' late.
    Jake Brimmer - was voted the leagues best player last season, think he needs an overall bump to reflect that. Think his dribbling, positioning and vision could all do with a bump. Also he's the best FK taker in the league, think this could be at least 15 - he scored some amazing FKs last season.
    Stefan Nigro/Jason Geria - Geria's technical stats feel low compared to Nigro, he's easily the starting RB. His passing, crossing and dribbling could all do with a bump to at least the level of Nigro - his current mental and physical stats then give him the edge.
    Nishan Villipilay - has a finishing of 14 - he's scored 1 goal for the club and probably should have scored more. Think this should be lower at around 10.
    Josh Brillante - starts on the transfer list despite being captain, not sure what can be adjusted to avoid this but he's a nailed on starter.
    Paul Izzo - rated similar to his back up Acton but he is clearly number 1 and shown why already this season. Think his aerial reach and 1on1's could be given a bump.

Jets - 
    Mark Natta - has started the first 3 games of the season but appears in the NPL squad at start of game.
    Beka Mikeltadze - was one of the league's best strikers last season, an overall CA bump might be in order as well as an increase in his finishing.

Perth - 
    Colli/Bodnar/Colakovski - all showing in the NPL squad when are first team players.
    Mitch Oxborrow - seems overpowered on stats, his FKs are 16 in my game which would make him the best in the league.

Sydney -
    James Donachie - decrease in pace, he gets turned very often.
    Joe Lolley - wage too high if he isn't a DP as causes registration issues.

WSW - 
    Yengi - starts in the NPL squad when he is a first team starter and one of Australia's brightest talents. Needs an increase in pace and strength at the very least and probably a general overall boost.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.