• Unable to create a online game

Damien James
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

So I'm having an issue where it keeps coming up connect to the internet when i try to create an online save? even thought I'm using my Wi-Fi to go on the internet and type up this message! any help would be grateful!

Thanks

Untitled.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, can we ask what platform you are playing FM23 on? Steam, Microsoft Store or Epic Games?

Can we also ask, has the platform you are using open and online when launching the game, For example, is Steam open with online enabled, thank you.

HI everything is online through steam i tried my luck there thinking it was offline been attempting for last few days now 

On 13/12/2022 at 11:20, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can we ask what platform you are playing FM23 on? Steam, Microsoft Store or Epic Games?

Can we also ask, has the platform you are using open and online when launching the game, For example, is Steam open with online enabled, thank you.

• SI Staff

Once you've started the game is it showing as running in steam - like so:

6f0a3462b675cb34eb63a51e29f2580d.png

If it is, are you able to click the Join Online Game option from the main menu? 

If that page is then loading, are you able to see any games in the list on screen?