• T-shirt (kits) are not visible on non-host players

torleone
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello, team.

With the database editor, we have created three teams to play three friends online. 

In the "kits" section of the editor, we configure the colors to our liking for each of the new personalized teams. When creating the game, everything appears correctly for all three players except the kits of the two non-host players. The host player does see it correctly but the other players do not see the customizing shirt correctly (the rest of the parameters do see them correct) 

We have been building these teams the same way in previous versions of the game for 6-7 years and have never had this bug.

The bug is very simple to reproduce. These are the steps:
    1. In the database editor, duplicate a previously existing club.

2. Modify the name of the new club and modify the colors of its main and secondary jersey.

3. Select a competition and change a registered team from that competition to your newly created team

4. Create a new online match with the competition your new club is in. In addition to the creator of the game, an additional player must enter this game.

5. When the non-host player selects the fictional club, they will not see the actual kit configuration. The host player will see it fine.

Excuse my level of English, I hope you have understood the problem and how to reproduce the error.
    I'm keeping an eye on this thread in case I can help you.

Thank so much and best regards.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments