• Networ/Online Save Issues

RKB
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hello.

Myself and some friends have created several teams in the pre-game editor to use in an online save. I've also created graphics for them (badge, 2D kits & 3D kits). We've tested the database offline and everything works fine. The issue is when we come to putting the the game online.

When the game is online the home and away kits do not show, ONLY for the person who is hosting the game. I've checked all the config files and they are all completely fine. We even started a new offline save to just check and all the kits and badges are showing. So I was wondering if this is a bug in online saves at all? 

Any help would be greatful! 

Thankyou!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 21/11/2022 at 23:47, Kyle Brown said:

Could we have both your save and editor file, please? We'll investigate further. 

Sorry for getting back to you late!

I've uploaded them to the SI Cloud Service.

The file names are:

Editor File: CYOC Online

Save File: Geordie Community Save

Thankyou for the help!

• SI Staff

Sorry for the delays in coming back on this one. Our QA team think it may be a case of needing you both to have the same 2D/3D kits & badges installed in the same place. So the client in this network game would need to be using the same file paths as you are. It's not an area we actively support as its third party content, but we're happy to give some general advice on this.