• Fantasy draft. Matches vs AI resimulated

thebuildupplay
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I apologize in advance for my English. During fantasy draft games, matches vs AI are replayed after the match ends. We noticed this when the AI won, and after moving on, the result became completely different.

1st picture - real result in match

2nd picture - The match changed the result completely and the game counted the new result

Also, the draw of the group stage does not work correctly. Groups are formed depending on the order of access to the server. 1-4 players get into Group A and so on. I can create a separate topic for this problem and provide evidence

image.png.970e41a3f3d08b3ca7d58455e4425530.pngimage.png.c7cb2386487b467d509739cacb7d175d.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I couldn't open your resource to download the save, so I uploaded it to Google Drive.

The host added AI (Marcia FC) and all 4 matches were replayed after the completion of the games during the Open Community Draft.
    You can also see the order of creating managers in Game Status and how the "draw" of groups was carried out.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SWPNKtt3eUC8VILfkj5veCpKFGc-1Ryo/view?usp=sharing

Edited by thebuildupplay