• Create a club has crashed twice now when I tried to start game

berober04
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm glad I found this thread, I was becoming quite annoyed and frustrated. I just purchased the game yesterday on epic games PC windows 11. It has crashed on me multiple times on create a team using MLS teams, England teams. I go through the whole process of adding/removing players, editing kits etc. then at the end to start club game crashes and get crash dump error message. Glad it seems to be worked on. 

Edited by spazplayzz

On 16/01/2023 at 15:15, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, this issue should be resolved in a future update.

Unfortunately I can't give you an exact timeframe.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience on this issue.

In other words, the fix is there but no hotfix so we need to wait until next update. 

thanks. 

I think it’s unbelieveble that they don’t fix  this crash. It’s now around 7 weeks we can’t create our OWN club. We pay a lot of money for the game, so it’s crazy that u guys don’t fix this or give a new update.. 7 WEEKS NOW!!!!!!

• Administrators

We've just released a new update which we hope will have resolved this issue. 

If you could ensure you're playing on the latest version and then let us know how you get on it would be much appreciated. :)

7 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

We've just released a new update which we hope will have resolved this issue. 

If you could ensure you're playing on the latest version and then let us know how you get on it would be much appreciated. :)

At first in my little test it seems it worked! I'll give it a full go in a bit. TYVM! 😁