• A network connection is required to play football manager online. Please ensure you are online before continuing

Damo88
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I get the above message when I try to play a network save through Stream. I have previously encountered no issues but last night for some reason this randomly occurred, I have checked my online status, reinstalled the game, reinstalled steam, checked my firewall settings, reset my router and connection.

I am hosting the save from England with players also in England and I am connected to the UK Manchester server via Steam. I have tried to move to the UK London server but this did not change anything I still can not connect. 

I don't know if it is worth noting but this issue occurs if I am hosting or trying to join.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @Damo88

There was an outage on the night your tried to play. Can you please try again.

Can you make sure you boot the game via the steam store and check that you are playing in online mode.

If the issue still occurs we will need to investigate further, thank you.

Is it down again? Not letting me and brother play an online game together on steam? Was working earlier but was constantly booting him out of the game. Now it won't let me even create a new one due to the same error message above