• Pre-game editor crashing when clicking Create New Test

underklassh3ro

I've edited England nation rules and the top 7 tiers of England. Yesterday I was consistently able to test, update, test again, etc. Last night I loaded up my db and now every time I click Create New Test the editor crashes. I also cannot verify my file as clicking Validate causes the application to crash as well. I have also loaded up previous files that I was able to test at the time, and those also crash when I try to Create New Test.

Uploaded a DMP file called "Editor 2024 v24.1.1.1922460 (2023.11.18 00.44.10).dmp"

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Some further context: Sometimes I am able to Validate the file (Rules > Test Rules). However if I then make any change and try to validate the file again, the application crashes. Then, if I reload the SAME FILE THAT I WAS JUST ABLE TO VALIDATE, and try to validate it, the editor crashes.

I have tried clearing the cache and also saving/saving as, before validating. Not been able to pinpoint the issue yet and I would appreciate any assistance in reading the dump files, I have about a thousand of them now :/

Edited by underklassh3ro