• Custom media database no longer loads for a new game

Arag83
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

I build a huge database of media in which is not possible to test rules (I didn't change any league) that used to work in the earlier versions of the game FM23. Now I'm trying to start a new game and can't create it as it gets stuck always in the same spot when "setting up the game database". I'd like to solve that issue as I spent so long doing that database which I'd like to keep using, but I can't find the way to do it.

When I load the file on the Editor a message displays "This file was last saved from an older database. Some changes in the created database or competitions could fault with a new database."

I tried exporting the file to a .txt and then it importing back, but it didn't work either.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Sin título.png

Sin título.png

Sin título.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 08/08/2023 at 00:30, Arag83 said:

Here is the file. I hope you can find what's wrong.

Thanks

Medios de comunicación.fmf

Hello, sorry for the late reply, I totally forgot about this.

IDK if it is THE reason, but I working on a theory.

You see on my screenshot it says < Record not Found >? I am thinking that might have something to do with it. I am currently trying to remove every single one of them by hand. Will update if I get it to work

ALSO, can you try and press the button that says(in your language)"Reload database and apply undeleted changes)? and see if that works?

Skrmbild2023-08-17020054.thumb.png.3e1a17ce135d70cbdc71d9c955cef796.png

Edited by HurkaDurk69

On 08/08/2023 at 00:30, Arag83 said:

Here is the file. I hope you can find what's wrong.

Thanks

Medios de comunicación.fmf

You can ignore my previous comment, it didn't work. Do you have any backups?

I am out of ideas, all I can recommend is to(not in order):

1. Reload database and apply undeleted changes on every single version in the editor, making a new save file everytime after it has finished processing.

2. Remove every single < Record not Found > AND every single blank record(I saw some records that had no name or other changes besides being created), making a new save file when you think you are done, then press "Reload database and apply undeleted changes) making a new save file everytime after it has finished processing. This might have to be done for every single version. 

Sorry that I couldn't help

Thanks for your help, but I removed every single record I found and still not working. Will have to do it again from the original file to see if there was a mistake in the process. I'll let know whatever the results I get