• B team seem to have just been removed from league system

Schneedler
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Playing as Aberdeen doing a youth only save with a transfer embargo so I can only sign free transfer players no older than 19 years old, forming part of this I opted to Add Aberdeen reserves into Cinch League 2 to assist with development. They won back to back promotions to the Cinch Championship and in the first season of playing in the Cinch Championship managed to win it. My understanding would be as they are a reserve side they would be unable to gain promotion but for some reason they have just completely disappeared from the league pyramid for the next season which has now kind of spoiled this particular save 3 years in. Screenshots below to show last seasons Cinch championship league table and the full Scottish pyramid for this coming season. Not sure if anyone has an explanation of it or if they have seen anything similar but looks to be a bug

20230313065954_1.jpg

20230313070005_1.jpg

20230313070019_1.jpg

20230313070031_1.jpg

20230313070039_1.jpg

20230313070052_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Update, I think I may know the reason, Queen Of the South are an affiliate club and gained promotion to the same league as my reserve team, likely they cannot play in the same division so my B team have now been removed and randomly replaced by Brora Rangers who have been promoted from the non playable highland league straight to the championship, lucky break for them I suppose but likely my B team will never see competitive league football again