• Youth Intake Always Rubbish

robevz
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

surely this is a bug my intakes are getting a bit silly now 3x in a row ive had  E   twice with sebastian kegel who is a great HOYD and once with the guy in the picture from the same country all my things are maxed out
    i have a super team for this league plus the intakes were ok at the start but now getting rediculous surely your not suppose to have E        3x in a row

E.jpg

P.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

another one 4th in a row  its getting rediculous now can someone tell me if this is a bug or not so i can stop wasting my time & start a new save?    image.png.59fc3308762f797e4e48488656f3ee47.png

This happens to me a lot, especially after 1 or 2 "elite" regens. I do not recommend it as a solution, but if you save a day before the regens come, the potential of those players changes every time you save-load afterwards.

On 04/02/2023 at 00:25, alp52 said:

This happens to me a lot, especially after 1 or 2 "elite" regens. I do not recommend it as a solution, but if you save a day before the regens come, the potential of those players changes every time you save-load afterwards.

i prefer not to do that as i find it a form of cheating just my opinion and then i get put off saves
    my team is amazing too everythings maxed out the recruitment..best coaches absolutely everything & its just donw downhill its the one part of the game they really do need to work on because no matter what HOYD you get they are always rubbish & some weak team gets good intakes it dont make sense