• Wrexham are really un-realistic.

juniorsquide
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I've posted this in 2 different forums and been redirected twice and it's too late now to make any difference but Wrexham are really unrealistic for the BETA career game I have. Despite back to back promotions reaching the championship I have so little investment from owners in facilities, etc., requests turned down, average attendance sitting way lower than it should. 

The setup for Wrexham is nonsense on a financial and facilities base. The Rich chairmen have already invested heavily and have plans underway for a new 5,000 seat stand (redevolpment of the kop), have invested personal finances heavily in players and wages, have invested heavily in facilities. Yet finances at the club are appalling. I have won back to back promotion and I'm 2 million in debt. Requests for facility upgrades are turned down. This is all not inline with the condition the club is in! Also read the paper, the chairmans rhetoric and commitment is insane yet this is not reflected in the game!

Also attendance.. I was at Wrexham's last home game against a mid league team and the attendance was over 9,000 and average attendance isn't far off this which is sellouts every week pretty much. In my second season in league 2 average attendance is around 8,000. This is ridiculous!!! I have loved FM for being so realistic but a high profile club from the chairmen that have taken it over in Wrexham is completely off the track!!!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is now closed for further comments