• Sub Rules randomly changed

MarvelousBirch4
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Think I posted in the wrong thread before not sure if this is the place either tho tbh. Ok im managing Crusaders in Northern Ireland and been making progress on league/club rep (not sure if this has impacted the change or not) Weve had a 7 sub with 5 allowed rule to use rule up until 2042 when the rule has changed for just our division, the leagues below seem unaffected. Save file has been uploaded Jimmy Bullard - kit clash delete  take two .fm .   

There is also a second MAJOR issue in the league as you can tell by my save name haha.  This is Glentoran and Crusaders kits in game Crues-Home kit vs Glens- away I stream my games and this game jis unwatchable and completely breaks immersion

6e94cb12f0beaba40f57e2d768fd4e91.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Thank you for flagging both of these - we'll look to address them but unfortunately due to the time of year it's been raised it's unlikely any fix will make it into FM23. I can only apologise for the frustration. 

On 16/06/2023 at 00:29, Kyle Brown said:

Thank you for flagging both of these - we'll look to address them but unfortunately due to the time of year it's been raised it's unlikely any fix will make it into FM23. I can only apologise for the frustration. 

Yeah thats no problem I was just curious if it was an issue with just my  save or not. Also another issue I came across is Europa Conference League winners. Coleraine wo the competition a seasons ago and didnt auto qualify for Europa League as stated in the rules. Loss of money/rep etc for them 

On 16/06/2023 at 00:29, Kyle Brown said:

Sorry dont hate me but a little update on the SUBs issue. Northern Ireland dropped down the Co-efficients standings and the rules have reverted back to to 5 subs allowed. So the bugs gotta be tied to that in someway lol  

8170b85f7148cd34bee81fdb8efb67c2.png