• Same bug as last year: All tactics on U19 teams disappear every time I load the game

ZenBaller
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I just started playing the game, late this year, and I found out that there's the exact same bug as in FM22. 

I created a new game as unemployed and was hired by a U19 national team (Netherlands). I created a tactic for a first time but every time I load the game, tactics disappear and I have to recreate them all from scratch. Same thing with FM22 and U19 teams. 

Any advice? 

Thank you

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sure, forgot to mention it before. The filename of the saved game is 1.fm

I already played a game with the u19 and now tactics are empty again. Thank you.

• SI Staff

Hi @ZenBaller

Looking at your save it's possible this issue is occurring because of your custom database/files.

Can you please create a new save file without these custom files and see if the issues still occurs for you, thank you.

Thanks for the quick reply. 

I started a new save with the Netherlands U19 again without any of the editor data files. The problem persists. 

The only custom files used are kits and logos for a few leagues. I don't know how to remove them from the game without deleting them physically. 

Edited by ZenBaller

Hi @Zachary Whyte I have the same issue which I have already posted about it here:

deleting the preferences and clearing the cache doesn't work.

See below for the screenshot

image.thumb.png.f781cbc4eef14d6de00be20028653e32.png

Edited by Conk757
    Spelling