• [FM 23 MAC ] LOST THE SAVE AFTER FORMATTING ( had backup)

icedgate
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi everyone, I use the latest MAC OS to play FM23, and it was absolutely fine, but my laptop had some problem so I Brought it for service and every data had been deleted and before that I did backup ( time machine ) 

However everything ok with my laptop when I restore it but my PLAYER FACEPACK AND SAVE GAME were disappeared and even I checked my TIME MACHINE, face packs and save games are NOT BACKUP but everything else 

and even I download the latest face pack on a right place, it is still some players and staffs face not display

thanks 

1828845400_Screenshot2022-12-10at22_35_36.thumb.png.f8a7a3c894252f6db92264a4673ddb19.pngHi everyone, I use the latest MAC OS to play FM23, and it was absolutely fine, but my laptop had some problem so I Brought it for service and every data had been deleted and before that I did backup ( time machine ) 

However everything ok with my laptop when I restore it but my PLAYER FACEPACK AND SAVE GAME were disappeared and even I checked my TIME MACHINE, face packs and save games are NOT BACKUP but everything else 

and even I download the latest face pack on a right place, it is still some players and staffs face not display

thanks 

Screenshot 2022-12-10 at 22.25.22.png

Screenshot 2022-12-10 at 03.09.22.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, this sounds like it may have been a weird issue with the Time Machine process rather than directly with the game.

In terms of the face packs, can you try removing your cache & preferences folder as shown here - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997644231185

Then in preferences untick 'use caching to decrease page loading times' and tick 'reload skin when confirming changes'.