• Champions League result changed after continue.

Mosudos
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

This is a really odd bug that happened to me. I play with two teams in the CL and in the first game I played as Union Berlin vs PSG and the game finished 6-4. The other team I manage finished 0-0. After hitting continue, I noticed the Union Berlin game vs PSG was still blank in result while the other teams had played, including my second team. When I pressed continue, the game changed the result to 1-4. The formation was different and they even gave a player his debut. I have a save game before the fixtures and after, however I was unable to reproduce this after 3 tries. I still figured it's worth reporting. The second team fixture was correct but it's almost like they forgot about my Union game and gave it my assistant.

Uploaded 

UNIONVSPSGPREGAME.fm
    UNIONVSPSGAFTERGAME.fm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Did anything major of note happen in either of the games when it's reproduced? So say an injury or red card that caused a major tactical change? 

Unfortunately think this will be very difficult and unlikely to reproduce, but would be good to see if we can figure out what may have triggered it. 

Thanks.