• 'Available for Team II / U19 (until fit)' not working

ScoopDeeDeeWhoop
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi there. I tried finding a suitable subforum to place this in, but struggled in doing so. Sorry if this isn't the right spot to put this.

My issue is like described in the title. Whenever I try to play my less important players with the second team, by right-clicking them and setting them as available until fit, like I always do: it doesn't work. It does set them for the team but next time I look, like a day after, it's always gone, and they haven't played for them. The only thing working is when I put them in the II or U19 team itself, but not keep them with me in the 1st team. In this same save, I have managed different clubs where I did NOT experience this issue. The current club where I'm having these issues is SC Freiburg.

I will attach my save file accordingly, via ownCloud.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, the 'U19 Division 1 South/Southwest' your youth team plays in.

The rules page states, 'The Match Squad Cannot Have Any Players Aged Over 19', so that's why your first team players can't play.

However, if you arrange friendly matches for Freiburg II, you can assign some first team players and get some match fitness.

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, the 'U19 Division 1 South/Southwest' your youth team plays in.

The rules page states, 'The Match Squad Cannot Have Any Players Aged Over 19', so that's why your first team players can't play.

However, if you arrange friendly matches for Freiburg II, you can assign some first team players and get some match fitness.

Ahh so Freiburg II is not in a competition? Will that happen overtime?

• SI Staff

Hi, your Freiburg II team were relegated from 3. Liga during your first season. 

Since then the team have been playing in the division below 3. Liga which isn't in our database.

But the games do technically take place, you just can't see them in the fixture list.

If Freiburg II were to get promoted they would reappear in 3. Liga and you could see the fixtures. (Making sure Freiburg II has good youth players will help with this)

On 12/01/2023 at 11:27, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, your Freiburg II team were relegated from 3. Liga during your first season. 

Since then the team have been playing in the division below 3. Liga which isn't in our database.

But the games do technically take place, you just can't see them in the fixture list.

If Freiburg II were to get promoted they would reappear in 3. Liga and you could see the fixtures. (Making sure Freiburg II has good youth players will help with this)

Thank you Zachary for clearing everything up! This thread can be closed, thanks again!