• Player's Playing for National Teams whilst on Holiday to be Rested/Recover from Jaded/Exhausted state

cwattyeso
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I'm noticing in the FM23 Beta when my staff inform me that a player or players need to be rested/sent on a break due to their condition being Jaded, Fatigued, Exhausted etc that when I go to the Rest Section and see the advice to send them on a 1 week or 2 week holiday etc and action this. The player leaves the club and begins their leave. However I'm noticing if any international matches take place during this time, the holidaying players who need to be rested get selected and play for the national team. This then means they return to my club following their leave and are still exhauted and need a rest or sometimes worse get injured and then are out for weeks/months. If a player is in such a condition where they can't play for their club and instead must be given a break/holiday, how can they possibly be in condition to play for their national team in a mid-season friendly?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

You're making that decision at a club level. This has no bearing on the decision a national team manager will make with their team and selection. It's the well established club vs country argument that has been persistent for years now.