• Most Players of Squad Complaing they aren't Training Enough or Unit is being Overlooked

cwattyeso
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Playing the beta I'm noticing quite a lot of messages coming to me from my staff that many players in my first team squad are unhappy with my training, they feel they aren't training enough or their unit is being overlooked.

I'm using a training schedule similar to the one I used in FM22 and one that's pretty balanced to train everything over the course of the week. In fact when I get my training report at the end of each week, I find nearly all my players have ratings in the 9.50-8.00 range and no players have trained badly so their is no one to criticise. So I'm a bit confused in FM23 if my training is having this effect and players are getting high ratings, how can they also then be complaining about not training enough or their unit is not being used or worked?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for making us aware of this. Would you be able to share your save game in which this is happening so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here: