• Confusing gate receipts in Eredivisie

Braunschweig Forever
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

I am in a network game and I am managing NEC Nijmegen.  I am in the first season and three months in.  My home stadium is 12,500 seats and I have sold 12,500 season tickets so I should not be getting any gate receipts from home games, however each month I am getting around £350,000 in gate receipts. 

What is odd is that I have been keeping an eye and the first two games in the latest month I received £0 gate receipts which is correct however come the end of the month there was the £350,000 again!  Regardless of the number of home games I am playing I receive the same gate receipts.

I am sure any away day fans, reserve and under 18 attendances would be a fraction of the £350,000 I am receiving every month.

My other friends in the save don't appear to be having the same issue.  Unlike me, they have not sold out there season tickets and are getting what appears to be sensible gate receipts for the ticket sales for each home game.

Can someone explain what is going on?  Or is it a bug?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Because of the way in which any game development/software development goes we're not really able to put a time frame on things. Understanding what is going on, identifying how it can be fixed, testing the fix and assessing any knock on effects all can vary in time alongside other issues which may be interrelated.