• 37-38 Year olds appearing in my youth intake

Yoma
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hey, I recently started up an FM23 save with a Portuguese club called Sabugal, originally in the first initial season of the game they are not in the lowest division available in the game's database which is the 4th division of Portugal, so I took over them in the 2nd season when the got promoted and since I took over I noticed every single youth intake till date alwas yields 37-38 years old men almost as if there's some sort of time glitch and my youth intake players are spawned with like 20 years added to their age. I thought maybe it was cause the youth intake facilities such as junior coaching or youth recruitment were so low maybe that's why this was happening, i have currently brought up Sabugal to the Portugese first division and i have upgraded my junior coaching and youth recruitment to excellent, but still my last recent youth intake just yielded 37-38 year olds, although what i did notice was that the quality of the youth intake actually increased from past seasons, but its still useless anyway cause their physical stats are washed up as you will expect from a 37 year old and they all just end up retiring from football the season after, now i have also added in new managers to check the youth intake at other clubs and no problem there it as it should be normally, i started an entirely new save with a random team and simulated one season and the youth intake was normal, so it has got me thinking is it because Sabugal wasn't originally in the game from the first season, is that the reason for something like this happening?

If so it will be really be a shame cause i've come a long way with this team but having no youth intake is a special part of the game and it not being there might just cost me to start a new save.

I uploaded my save file to the cloud service platform "yoma.fm"

Screenshot (297).png

Screenshot (296).png

Screenshot (295).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Afraid this isn't one we've seen before so we'll need to investigate as to why, and whether it's unique to the custom database you're using or if it's more widespread

We'd look to resolve it for future editions and see why the specific changes made affected the intake in this way, but due to it only coming to our attention now, it's unlikely to be one we can resolve for FM23 or this save in particular I'm afraid, I'm really sorry.

21 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Afraid this isn't one we've seen before so we'll need to investigate as to why, and whether it's unique to the custom database you're using or if it's more widespread

We'd look to resolve it for future editions and see why the specific changes made affected the intake in this way, but due to it only coming to our attention now, it's unlikely to be one we can resolve for FM23 or this save in particular I'm afraid, I'm really sorry.

Should i share my database file?

On 16/06/2023 at 00:21, Kyle Brown said:

Thank you!

Is there any chance the save itself can be fixed...Haven't been able to start a new save since🥲