• Player in National Team highlight colour

Arla2002
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hi!
    I have sent in this as a support request but SEGA asked me to write here in this forum instead.

My question and feedback regarding the accessibility is as follows:

I need to get help with one thing. If you look at the attached image it is hard to see if any player in the National Team (NT) belongs to your team. I have one goalie (marked with a yellow arrow) in the NT but the color of his "row" is hard to distinguish from the other players in the NT.

If you have added a player to your wish list then the name of that player becomes orange or golden. This color change is visible on both the team page of his club and on the team page of the NT.

Please make a "color change" for the players that belongs to your on team when looking at the NT page. This lack of color difference has been an issue for a long time in different FM versions and when you get the older this problem becomes more and more of an issue.

My guess is that this would be very easy to fix. Possibly just to change a value in the skin? If this is not changed I must most likely ask for a refund.

Spanien.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I second this.

Sooo handy at a glance to see who made the team. Even more so with youth players in U18,U21 that you maybe wouldn't know instantly by name.

I've been trying to find a way to change it myself but no luck.